Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Helen Keller

Greetings yall, its ben a while. Now let me see, just ben keeping on with the ministry and the music. People are rather enjoying my ministry lately, it's amazing what the god of love peace and light can work through me. Yes, I am the one spreading the message and it's the father's message as it was Jesus the Christ's message. Anyway lets get on topic of todays post. Helen Keller I just finished Helen Keller's The Story Of My Life. I found it to be a good book and I would recommend anyone reading it who's interested in the blind of def. Despite what a lot of people think of Helen Keller she did contribute to the blind and def community. I am a blind person and if it were not for Helen Keller's work I doubt we would be where we are today, her teacher sure made her into a great young lady and a great person that any blind of def person could look up to. I would like to say thank you to Helen Keller's memory and for what she did, lets be honest hear folks if it were not for her, people like me who's blind may still be living in dark rooms once our parents died. We owe a lot to her and those who helped her with her goals. My Opinion don't matter hear, what matters are the facts, and the facts are that there was a lot done for the blind and also def and not just buy Helen Keller. Lets admit something though yawl, Helen Keller brought it to the front of the newspapers and all sorts of other printings. I bet theres other def people or even blind def people who speak now all because of the Helen Keller story that every blind person knows. I was acquainted with her story buy my vision teacher I think, all I knew was she was a blind def girl who managed to ascend her dreams and goals. She is like the role model for the blind student and I am sure even the def student and for sure the blind def student. I enjoyed the book and like I said its worth a read. OK yawl take care and if you've got any questions concerning my ministry or my music please contact me using: twitter. twitter.com/KC3CDV facebook.com/jamestheradioguy jamesclarkministry@gmail.com Peace Love and Light be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment